“I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.” These words are said thousands of times every day, all over the world. But when the honeymoon is over, things will soon get back to the ordinary life. Even to the richest people on the world. Here’s a top 10 most expensive divorces ever!
There are many reasons to marry. In many cultures however, marriages are arranged or even forced. For many people money is an important reason to get married. It sometimes means that you don’t have to work anymore. While your husband (or wife) is reeling the money in, you can spend it in luxury shops around the world, buy yourself a chihuahua for company, but let the housekeeper clean up its shit. But money can’t buy luck. Or does it? Well, let’s take a look at the costliest settlements. Here’s why shouldn’t have kissed that bride! Check the top 10 most expensive divorces!
Top 10 most expensive divorces
- Frank McCourt’s divorce from Jamie McCourt: $130 million
- Neil Diamond’s divorce from Marcia Murphey: $150 million
- Boris Berezovsky’s divorce from Galina Besharova: $160 million
- Michael Jordan’s divorce from Juanita Jordan: $168 million
- Roman Abramovich’s divorce from Irina Abramovich: $300 million
- Mel Gibson’s divorce from Robyn Moore Gibson: $425 million
- Craig McCaw’s divorce from Wendy McCaw: $460 million
- Adnan Khashoggi’s divorce from Soraya Khashoggi: $850 million
- Bernie Ecclestone’s divorce from Slavica: $1-$1.2 billion
- Alec Wildenstein’s divorce from Jocelyn Wildenstein: $2.5 billion